Finished the mural I started last month after a two week break. I was sceptical of the monkeys’ placement at first but it worked out in the end.
The client is thrilled, as am I.
Well glad that I added in those monkeys on the right, per the client’s request. Makes the scene much more alive.
I was considering modeling the monkey on the right’s face off of Gareth Bales’ face. I played it safe. In retrospect, I should have. It would have made it more fun and surreal.
My first mural. I’ve learned a lot on this job, elated that I stepped out of my comfort zone (i.e. Adobe Photoshop) to take on this project. Now I can focus on some other rather pertinent projects, I’m going to be very busy between now and April/May 2014.
I’m currently enrolled in a six week animation workshop. Which inspired me to resume the development of an animation series idea I have for youtube.
On top of that, I have an illustration project in tue the form of a children’s storybook. I’ll need to be finished illustrating that by the end of January. In time for my one month of planned travel.
Upon my return, I’ll hopefully be able to focus my attention on the commencement of the animation’s pre production. April brings 4/20. Standing by tradition, I will be posting my annual 4/20 blog post.